The AOMC has received a number of requests from clubs seeking suitable software with which they can manage their membership database and CPS vehicles.
In 2013 Mark Fenton of the Chrysler Restorers Club made software available to AOMC Delegates on some of the computer facilities and software used by his Club. He has since enhanced some of the software to allow use by any club.
He has now made this software available to all AOMC member clubs .. gratis!
The AOMC is delighted with his gift to the movement and invites clubs to download it an give it a trial.
Some key features are:
- Handles club member details including vehicles
- Will handle over 500 members and 1000 vehicles
- Produces member mailing lists for Hardcopyand Emails
- Imports data from Excel
- Either operates as a single user database or for multiple users via the www
- Uses MS Access database runtime version (which may be downloaded free from Microsoft)
To download the software use this request link:
or follow the link at the Chrysler Restorers Club webpages.