Cruise to Kilmore : Sunday 20th May
Venue : Kilmore Racing Club East Street, Kilmore (https://country.racing.com/kilmore)
Times : Gates open at 10am – Public 10.30am Take you classic or historic vehicle or motorbike out for a cruise to Kilmore.
Cost : Entry will be by a Gold Coin donation with donations going to local community group.
Catering : Kilmore Trackside entertainment complex bistro and an all-weather outdoor Alfresco dining area with the café offering light snacks all day. On site coffee cart.
Organised by: Associations of Motoring Clubs and proudly supported by the RACV
Suggested meeting points:
- Shell/Coles Express Hume Fwy & Donnybrook Rd Donnybrook
- Bunnings Hume Fwy & Amaroo Rd Craigieburn
- Lion park Main St Romsey
- Lancefield Recreational Reserve Rochford Rd Lancefield
- Lancefield Hotel High St Lancefield
- Whittlesea Park Yea Rd Whittlesea
- Caltex Star Mart Forest St Whittlesea
- Woodend Community Centre cnr High & Forest St’s Woodend
- BP Service Station High St Woodend
Enquiries: www.aomc.asn.au fb.com/infoaomc