SHANNONS AUSSIE CLASSIC CAR SHOW
Friday 26th January 2018
Yarra Glen Racecourse, Armstrong Grove, Yarra Glen
- Victoria’s newest Motoring Show that caters for all makes produced in Australia.
- Other shows cater for vehicles from overseas and some cater for any vehicles, but this one is for our home grown.
- If you are interested in the local products of Holden, Ford, and Chrysler and those other makes built here this is the event for you.
- You will see displays of club cars, restored vehicles, modifieds, customs and commercials.
- A great family event with heaps of children’s entertainment, music, refreshments, spot prizes and awards for great display cars.
- All vehicles will be considered for trophies no pre entry .
Gates open for display cars at 9.30 am and for spectators at 10.30 am
Display cars enter on the day no pre entry required, entry fee $15.00 per car (all occupants included)
Admission for spectators is $8.00 and children under 14 are free!
Site plan Issue 2 of 17.12.17
Enquiries ph: 03 9890 0524
(Note: No food vendors required)
All proceeds from this event are returned to the classic motoring movement
SHANNONS AUSTRALIAN CLASSIC CAR SHOW AWARDS LIST
- Best Early Holden FX - FE
- Best 60’s Holden EK – EH
- Best 70’s Holden
- Best 80’s Holden
- Best 90’s to current Holden
- Best Torana
- Best Early Falcon XM - XP
- Best 70’s Falcon or Fairlane
- Best 80’s Falcon or Fairlane
- Best 90’s to current Ford
- Best Falcon Coupe
- Best Valiant
- Best Charger
- Best Australian Muscle Car
- Shannons Award for an outstanding vehicle not manufactured by the big three
- Shannons Award for the best Leyland Australia vehicle
- Best Australian built Ford (other than Falcons)
- Best Aussie Kit Car
- Best Aussie Commercial
- Best Hot Rod
- Best Club Display